Welcome to LiveLink. This 'App' (henceforth refers the LiveLink's iOS platform, android platform and web platform) is published by or on behalf of Scoodle Ltd; a company registered in England and Wales under company number 10306849 whose registered office at 27 Ash Court, London, United Kingdom, N11 2NG.
The App is made available for your personal use. The App must not be used for any commercial purpose or for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. When you use the App you must comply with all applicable UK laws and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence (together referred to as “Applicable Laws”).
You agree that when using the App you will comply with all Applicable Laws and these Terms. In particular, but not limited to, you agree not to:
(a) Use the App in any unlawful manner or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity including (without limitation) copyright infringement; or
(b) Attempt to gain unauthorised access to the App or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the App; or
(c) Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of the App or re-format or frame any portion of the pages comprising the App, save to the extent expressly permitted by these Terms or by law.
If you take part in any competition which is run in or through the App (“Competition“), you agree to be bound by the rules of that competition and any other rules specified by LiveLink from time to time (“Competition Rules“) and by the decisions of LiveLink, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. LiveLink reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion without notice in accordance with the Competition Rules.
The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through the App including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material (“Material“) is owned by or licensed to LiveLink or its group companies. All rights are reserved. You cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material without LiveLink's express permission.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Trade Marks“) contained on or in the App are owned by LiveLink or its group companies or third party partners of LiveLink. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of LiveLink or the relevant group company or the relevant third party partner of LiveLink.
Payment processing services for users on LiveLink are provided by Stripe and are subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, which includes the Stripe Terms of Service (collectively, the “Stripe Services Agreement”). By agreeing to these terms or continuing to operate as a user on LiveLink, you agree to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement, as the same may be modified by Stripe from time to time. As a condition of LiveLink enabling payment processing services through Stripe, you agree to provide LiveLink accurate and complete information about you, and you authorize LiveLink to share it and transaction information related to your use of the payment processing services provided by Stripe.
LiveLink's Rights & Responsibilities
- To maintain a functioning App, including communication systems, a booking platform, online video rooms and payment processing, wherever possible.
- To communicate any planned maintenance of the App or downtime.
- To reasonably endeavour to keep the site free from viruses and worms.
- To process refunds promptly in the event that lessons do not take place or a complaint is upheld.
- To take precautions we consider reasonable to protect user information. LiveLink cannot be held liable for unauthorised access to information by users.
- To monitor postings made on the App and messages sent between users. We do so in the hope of helping Users and Creators meet, but also to stop misuse of the site, as set out in these terms and conditions. Interaction between users can be shared with relevant third parties to ensure the safety of Users and Creators that use LiveLink.
As defined at the end of this document, a “User“ means a person who uses our platform (whether or not registered with us).
- Users are responsible for their own security in conjunction with our services, both online and offline.
- Users are solely responsible for the material they post on the App, including messages sent, and must not post defamatory, offensive or illegal material.
- Users must immediately report any defamatory, offensive or illegal material they view on our App.
- Users must exercise their own judgement regarding the accuracy of information provided on the App. LiveLink cannot guarantee that all of the content on the App is complete, accurate or up-to-date.
- Users are responsible for their own internet security when using the App.
- Users must contact LiveLink immediately if they believe their password has been compromised. Users will be responsible for the actions of any interactions conducted in their name until they have notified LiveLink.
- Users must not use the site with the intention of disintermediating LiveLink in any way. Users must not use the website with the intention of disintermediating LiveLink in any way. Users must not promote opportunities or services of any company other than LiveLink. This includes, but is not limited to, sharing of email addresses, phone numbers and current address.
- Any User who fails to meet these terms and conditions may be barred from using the App and related services.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Nothing in this agreement in any way limits or excludes our liability for negligence causing death or personal injury or for anything which may not legally be excluded or limited.
- You must give us a reasonable opportunity to remedy any matter for which we are potentially liable before you incur any costs remedying the matter yourself.
- If you are a User, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us or our employees or agents in circumstances where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents;
- such loss or damage was not reasonably foreseeable by both parties;
- such loss or damage is caused by you, for example by not complying with this agreement;
If you are a User, you will be liable for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage we suffer arising from your breach of this agreement or misuse of our App (subject of course to our obligation to mitigate any losses).
The following clauses apply only if you are not a Consumer:
- To the extent allowed by law, you and we exclude all terms, whether imposed by statute or by law or otherwise, that are not expressly stated in this agreement. In this clause, any reference to us includes our employees and agents.
- Our liability of any kind (including our own negligence) with respect to our App for any one event or series of related events is limited to £100 or the total fees payable by you in the 12 months before the event(s) complained of, whichever is higher.
- In no event (including our own negligence) will we be liable for any:
- economic losses (including, without limit, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings);
- loss of goodwill or reputation;
- special, indirect or consequential losses; or
- damage to or loss of data (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such losses).
- You will indemnify us against all claims and liabilities directly or indirectly related to your use of the App and/or breach of this agreement.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us with respect to its subject matter and supercedes any previous communications or agreements between us. We both acknowledge that there have been no misrepresentations and that neither of us has relied on any pre-contractual statements. Liability for misrepresentation (excluding fraudulent misrepresentation) relating to the terms of this agreement is excluded.
Changes to the terms and conditions
You will be bound by the revised agreement, if you continue to use our App or the Services following the effective date shown.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of the United Kingdom.
- If any clause or part of these terms and conditions are found to be unenforceable in law, the other terms and conditions will remain in force.
We do not claim any ownership rights in your User Content. After uploading your User Content to this Website, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such User Content and you continue to have the right to use your User Content in any way you choose.
By uploading any User Content to or on this Website, you grant us a perpetual, royalty free, worldwide, sub-licensable, non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, perform, display or electronically transmit the User Content, whether in its original form or as adapted by us, on this Website and to our associated companies, advertising networks, distribution partners, affiliates and third party service providers.
You agree to waive any moral rights you have in User Content (including the right to be identified as the author) so that we may adapt the User Content freely and without restriction.
We may display advertisements relating to or in connection with your User Content and use your User Content for advertising and promotional purposes. You acknowledge and agree that your User Content may be included on websites and advertising networks, distribution partners, affiliates and third party service providers.
Creators should only upload videos that they have made or that they're authorised to use. That means that they should not upload videos that they didn't make, or use content in their videos that someone else owns the copyright to.
The information provided can be used for your personal and individual use only, and the material cannot be distributed through any means.
Your User-Uploaded Content
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the right to upload Content to LiveLink Resources and grant the rights set out in the licences herein (ii) either you own the intellectual property rights in and to the User-Uploaded Content uploaded by you or you are acting as an agent for those who do (and whosoever downloads your content adheres to any licences referenced herein, will not infringe the rights of any third parties) and (iii) any User-Uploaded Content you upload to LiveLink Resources is compliant with both these Additional Terms and the General Terms.
Please note that User-Uploaded Content should not contain any content which has been copied, in whole or in part, from third party materials without the consent of the third party owner. Any such use of third party materials may amount to copyright infringement.
In the event that you remove your User-Uploaded Content from LiveLink, from the date of the removal, the licence(s) granted by you in these Additional Terms will be deemed to have been terminated (save as otherwise provided herein).
Please note that people who have downloaded or otherwise made use of your User-Uploaded Content prior to its removal, or your re-license under an alternative licence, will continue to have those rights that you granted to them at the time of their purchase and/or download of the relevant User-Uploaded Content. Any deletion or re-license shall simply remove LiveLink Education Resources right to make further sales of said materials.
Infringing User-Uploaded Content
In the event that we discover that User-Uploaded Content in use by you infringes the rights of any third party and notify you of this, you are required to, and undertake that you shall, immediately cease all use of the infringing Content, promptly delete and/or destroy any copies of such infringing Content and procure the deletion and/or destruction of any copies of it that you have made available to others.
We reserve the right to establish general practices and limitations regarding the storage of content on this Website, including the maximum number of days that messages, in-mails, postings or other content will be retained by us on the Platform, the maximum number of messages or in-mails that may be sent by or received by an account and the maximum size of messages, in-mails, postings or other contents.
We shall not be held responsible or liable for the deletion or failure to store any messages, communications or other content maintained or transmitted by or under Your Account or any other part of this Website.
Subscriptions and fees
We reserve the right to change or withdraw features, specifications, services and content of a Service Plan at any time, without notice to you. Please note that the content and features of a Service Plan may vary based on when you signed up and whether you have signed up through our website or via the App. The LiveLink Services offered via the App may only contain a limited version of the web based services.
Some Service Plans require payment before you can access them and certain areas of use are only permitted if you have signed up for a Paid Subscription or entered into a separate agreement with LiveLink. If you have signed up for Paid Subscriptions, you may get access to features that are not available through LiveLink Basic and you may use the Services for commercial purposes, only if and to the extent such commercial use is permitted under the selected Service Plan.
We may, at our own sole discretion, offer trials of Paid Subscriptions for a specified period without payment or at a discounted rate (a “Trial”). We reserve the right to revoke the Trial and put your account on hold in the event that we determine that you are not eligible. For some Trials, we'll require you to provide your payment details to start the Trial. We will charge you on a recurring basis for the selected subscription fee at the end of the Trial using the payment details you have provided us, unless you cancel your subscription prior to the end of the Trial.
You have provided your payment details in conjunction with the Trial and you accept that we charge you using such payment details. If you do not want this charge, you must cancel your Paid Subscriptions by contacting LiveLink before the end of the Trial. If you do not want to continue to be charged on a recurring weekly, monthly or annual basis (as the case may be, depending on your Service Plan), you must cancel the applicable paid subscription by contacting LiveLink before the end of the recurring weekly, monthly or yearly period. Paid Subscriptions cannot be terminated before the end of the period for which you have already paid, and except as expressly provided in these terms, LiveLink will not refund any fees that you have already paid.
If you cancel your Paid Subscription, the cancellation will take effect on the day after the last day of the current subscription period, after which you will be downgraded to LiveLink Basic. We will not refund any subscription fees already paid to us.
LiveLink may change the price for the Paid Subscriptions from time to time, and will communicate any price changes to you in advance and, if applicable, how to accept those changes. Price changes for Paid Subscriptions will take effect at the start of the next subscription period following the date of the price change. As permitted by local law, you accept the new price by continuing to use the LiveLink Service after the price change takes effect. If you do not agree with the price changes, you have the right to reject the change by unsubscribing from the Paid Subscription prior to the price change going into effect, in which case you will be downgraded to LiveLink Basic.
We do not provide any refunds if the price for a Paid Subscription drops, or if we offer subsequent promotional pricing or change the content or features of a Service Plan. Paid Subscriptions purchased through other platforms are subject to the refund policies of those platforms. LiveLink cannot be held responsible for these platforms' policies.
If a user starts a subscription using in app purchases, they can manage them directly on their device. LiveLink does not cancel, subscribe or renew subscriptions on behalf of users who have completed in-app purchases.
Where users have completed a subscription using a debit or credit card, they can contact LiveLink directly for queries, or manage their subscription via the relevant settings in our product.
Refunds can be issued if a Live is more than 7 days away. If an attendee is unable to make a Live with less than 7 days notice, they will not be eligible for a refund.
If a Live is more than 7 days away, and an attendee would like to request a refund, please complete the following form.
You purchased tickets for a Live that did not occur
Make sure you meet all the requirements below:
- You contacted email@example.com and explained your request
- The event was scheduled to take place within the last 21 days but did not occur (not postponed or rescheduled)
- The creator used LiveLink’s Payment Processing to process your payment
If you meet the requirements, ask for a refund through this refund request form.